Your contribution counts!
We hope that our website provides you with sufficient information to support the work of our Foundation. You may support us with your financial contribution on bank account IBAN NL 23 RABO 0369 8560 82 c/o Stichting Njokuti, address Sint Pancras.
Any amount can do a lot of good:
- Both mother and child can eat in the Rehab Centre: 1 Euro per day.
- Cost of transport for a check up by the surgeon: 2 Euro.
- X ray: 3 Euro.
- New POP: between 4 and 8 Euro.
- Orthopaedic surgery: 80 – 100 Euro (only materials and cost of local staff; the visiting surgeons donate their time and expertise).
- Hospital admission : 10 Euro per day. Average : 2 – 4 days hospital admission.
- Extra antibiotics for treatment of bone marrow infection (osteomyelitis): 200 Euro.
- Brace for the leg with a hinge at knee level: 225 Euro.
- Orthopaedic shoes: 250 Euro per 2 years : wear and tear and growing of the child.
- Wheelchair: 250 Euro.
- Education for a child to facilitate social integration: 500 – 1500 Euro per year, depending on the level of education. In the vicinity of Arusha schooling is possible, integrated in regular schools.